MOTUL Fork Oil Factory Line Med/Light 7,5W 1L
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Fork oil SAE 7, 5W 1L Motul
Fluid hydraulic with synthetic technology specially designed for use in competition motorcycles suspension forks. Specially formulated for SHOWA, CAYABA, OHLINS, WP forks as well as all types of inverted or conventional telescopic forks.
- Extraordinary reduction of l internal friction, particularly between the extension tubes and joints thanks to the specially developed by MOTUL antifriction additives.
- Great stability in its features allowing you to maintain the qualities from the first until the last lap.
- It has been particularly enhanced anti-foam properties in order to avoid the transfer of air as well as the loss of gas from the inner-tube and to maintain the characteristics of the suspension.
- Properties anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion. Neutral face gaskets and seals.
TIPS FOR USE:
- To obtain the optimum results, use the amount recommended by the manufacturer.
- Viscosities for intermediate, mix the products (Very Light, Light, Light Medium and Medium) in the appropriate proportions.
|VERY LIGHT 2, 5W||LIGHT 5W||LIGHT MEDIUM 7, 5W||MEDIUM 10W|
|Density at 20° C||ASTM D1298||0,833||0,833||0.834||0.834|
|Viscosity at 40° C||ASTM D445||15.0 mm²/s||18.0 mm²/s||24.0 mm2/s||36.0 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100° C||ASTM D445||3.5 mm²/s||4.0 mm²/s||4.9 mm²/s||6.4 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||112||121||131||130|
|Freezing point||ASTM D97||< - 39° c||-39° C||-< - 36° c||< - 39° c|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||205° C||208° C||230° C||244° C|
- PAÍS ORIGEN