¿Quién es el Responsable del tratamiento de sus datos?
GRM 2008 S.L.
SOCIAL HOME: Vigo Technology and Logistics Park, C Nave D1 Street, 36315, Vigo (Pontevedra)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 986 288 364
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At GRM 2008 S.L. we treat the information you provide us with the purpose of managing the contractual relationship that unites us, managing the sending of the information you request, providing offers of our services and/or products of your interest and/or managing your application.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the execution of a potential and/or signed contractual relationship, legitimate interest, legal authorization and/or the consent of the interested party itself. The data we ask you to provide are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but their non-reporting may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
GRM 2008 S.L. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights of the interested parties are:
- The right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Right of rectification or suppression.
- Right of opposition.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment.
- Right to the portability of data.
The owners of the personal data obtained, may exercise their rights of personal data protection by sending a written communication to the registered office of GRM 2008 S.L. or to the e-mail address enabled for such purpose, [email protected] , including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other equivalent identification document. Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter AEPD, www.agpd.es.
Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I consider that my data are not being treated correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not correctly treated by GRM 2008 S.L., they can direct their complaints to the email [email protected] or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the AEPD the one indicated in the national territory, www.agpd.es. Security and updating of your personal data With the objective of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that GRM 2008 S.L. has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
GRM 2008 S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the maximum zeal and confidentiality by all the personnel involved in any of the phases of the treatment. We will not give or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases legally foreseen, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - through the activation of the cookies in your browser - Motopasión Store will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the moment of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The Web of Motopasión Store can use the services of third parties who, on behalf of Motopasión Store, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
By using this Site, the User expressly accepts the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: