Oil motul 7100 4t 10w40 1l
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Oil Motul 7100 4 stroke 10W40 1 l
Perfect for motorcycle cruisers, trails, motorcycle lubricant off-road, enduro, trial... equipment engines 4 times with integrated speed or not & bathed in oil or dry clutch boxes, engines designed to use lubricants with low viscosity, that responds to the anti-contaminantes standards Euro 2 to Euro 3, equipped with pos exhaust gas treatment systems: catalysts , air injection into the exhaust... Recommended particularly for SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, YAMAHA, which recommended oil grade SAE 10W-40 for some of their models. Other applications: motorcycle without post catalysts, scooters, quads, mopeds...
- RULES: API SN / SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
- SPECIFICATIONS: JASO MA2 with N ° M033MOT117
- Technology Ester:
- Ester with low traction coefficient reducing mechanical losses inside the motor to improve performance.
- Synergy of the Ester with wear-resistant and shear-resistant additives to ensure the longevity of the gear box gears.
- 100% synthetic lubricant to enhance the lubricant film resistance to high temperatures and high engine regimes.
- Reduced phosphorus and sulphur optimized (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) to ensure the performance and durability of exhaust catalysts.
- Protection of speed thanks to an innovative additives anti-wear technology: results of FZG Test the Test FZG = FLS > 14: FZG test (Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getriebebau) assesses the capacity of lubrication or protection wear-resistant fluid between two subject pinions to a variable coupling. Lubricant is classified according to its "break under load level" called FLS (bug in loading phase) FLS 1 (very bad result) to FLS 14 (outstanding performance).
- JASO creates its own rule - JASO T903 - for engines 4T motorcycle that involves three levels: JASO MA, MA1, MA2.
- The specification JASO MA2 offers the highest level of friction to ensure a perfect friction clutch in the three phases of operation: at the start, acceleration and top speed.
TIPS FOR USE:
Maintenance intervals: according to the manufacturer recommendations and adapted to their own use. It can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||10W-40|
|Density at 20° C (68° F)||ASTM D1298||0.859|
|Viscosity at 40° C (104° F)||ASTM D445||88.8 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100° C (212° F)||ASTM D445||13.5 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||154|
|Freezing point||ASTM D97||-33 ° C / - 27.4° F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||236° C / 456.8 ° F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||8.4 mg KOH/g|