Rev'It Sand 3 Black
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Rev'it Sand 3 pants black
The Sand 3 pants were developed with the Sand 3 jacket to create an adventure suit that we compare to a Swiss army knife for its multiple functions. Like the jacket, these pants are made with a tough combination of ripstop polyester and PWR | Shell, capable of withstanding severe use and abuse. They start with an outer layer resistant to abrasion, which includes SEEFLEX CE certified knee and hip protectors with Seesmart certification, a removable layer 100% waterproof and watertight thermal lining, also removable. . Without these two layers, the VCS zippers located at the top of the leg allow air to flow directly to both ends, cooling when heat is compressed.
The grip panel at the rear prevents the Sand 3 pants from slipping on the seat when accelerating or braking. Flex-safe laminates on the calves give you better visibility in the dark and the YKK sliding front closure provides comfort at the waist. Long and short zippers allow a complete combination with the Sand 3 jacket.
- Composition: 48% polyester, 38% polyamide, 14% other fibers
- Polyester Ripstop: Woven polyester yarns that form an unbreakable structure. This fabric has thick interlaced reinforcing threads at regular intervals, forming a crisscross pattern called a "ripstop".
- PWR | Shell 500D: This material is the REV'IT version! of Cordura. Made of 100% polyamide high performance yarns, PWR | Shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, very high abrasion and tear resistance, and a very long service life - and adds the unique character of the REV'IT design! The PWR mesh | Shell offers high performance protection for all types of riding.
- Polyester 600 D: This fabric made with polyester threads is very enveloping. It's ideal for low-impact areas and keeps riders comfortable.
- PWR | 500D Stretch Shell : This material is the REV'IT version! of Cordura. Made of 100% polyamide high performance yarns, PWR | Shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, very high abrasion and tear resistance, and a very long service life - and adds the unique character of the REV'IT design! This version of the PWR | Shell has good elasticity and its 500 denier indicates the density of the material: the higher the number of deniers, the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties of the fabric.
- Sure Grip Sure Grip leather and fabric feels a special textured embossed pr offering exceptional beauty in the most demanding driving conditions.
- Lorica: Lorica is made with microfibers that give it characteristics similar to natural leather, including its characteristic appearance. This easy-care material is not as strong as leather, but it is softer and lighter, and its uniform thickness makes work easier.
- Removable thermal lining
- SEEFLEX level 2 protectors: With their CE level 2 certification, in accordance with the new EN 1621-1: 2012 standard, SEEFLEX protectors are the latest innovation from our research and development department. The new standard also controls shock levels in different temperature ranges. SEEFLEX protectors easily overcome new regulations without sacrificing user comfort. These protectors have unique ventilation characteristics, are very flexible and feel almost nothing, all of which contribute to the passive safety of the rider.
- Laminated reflectors : Reflective panels provide excellent visibility from all angles, making the rider visible from any direction. For a more sophisticated aesthetic, these reflective panels are laminated directly to the fabric. This lamination process also eliminates the need for stitching, making garments even more secure.
- Three-layer Hydratex Membrane : In this three-layer structure, the membrane has a layer of protection point laminated on each of its faces. The result is a highly resistant and durable waterproof and breathable membrane. This type of membrane also offers unsurpassed flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: you can wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather requires it or carry it in the storage pocket when you have it. needs maximum ventilation.
- Ventilation zippers : Our ventilation zippers are located in positions cal strat in situ where they provide excellent air flow to cool the body, which can be regular in full opening or closing or partial closing of the guide channel.
- Adjustable pockets for protections: In this type of pocket, the protectors can be adjusted in different positions, so that the shape of the garment adapts well to each cyclist. The result is total customization that increases comfort and safety while driving.
- Adhesive Seat Panel - The adhesive seat panel ensures that you will stay in control in all weather conditions and will never slip on the seat. This feature, essential for any motorcyclist, will also be useful for packages, who will appreciate the level of additional services offered.
- YKK Sliding Front Closure: This unique front closure works with a sliding mechanism and a conical shaped slider that ensures that when closed it will only open when you decide.
- Man / Unisex