MOTUL 5100 10W40 4T 1L
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Oil Motul 5100 10W40, 1 liter
Motorcycle cruisers, trails, motorcycle off-road, enduro, trial... equipment engines 4 times with integrated speed or not & bathed in oil or dry clutch boxes, engines designed to use lubricants with low viscosity, that responds to the anti-contaminantes standards Euro 2 to Euro 3, equipped with pos exhaust gas treatment systems: catalysts, air injection into the exhaust... Recommended particularly for SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, YAMAHA, which recommend an oil grade SAE 5W-40 for some of their models. Other applications: motorcycle without post catalysts, scooters, quads, mopeds...
- STANDARDS: API SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
- SPECIFICATIONS: JASO MA2 with N ° M033MOT112
- Luibricante Technosynthese® reinforced base Ester to ensure the anti-wear properties and ensure the longevity of the gears of the gearbox.
- It improves the lubricant film resistance to high temperatures for greater protection of the motor. Content in phosphorous and optimized (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) sulphur to ensure the performance and the durability of the catalyst in the exhaust system.
- Excellent protection of speed thanks to an innovative additives anti-wear technology: results of Test FZG Test FZG = FLS 14: FZG test (Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getriebebau) assesses the capacity of lubrication or protection wear-resistant fluid between two sprockets subject to a variable coupling.
- JASO creates its own rule - JASO T903 - for engines 4T motorcycle that behaves three levels: JASO MA, MA1, MA2.
- The specification JASO MA2 offers the highest level of friction to ensure perfect friction of the clutch in three phases of operation: at the start, acceleration and maximum speed.
TIPS FOR USE:
- Maintenance intervals: according to the manufacturer recommendations and adapted to their own use. It can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||10W-40|
|Density at 20° C (68° F)||ASTM D1298||0.871|
|Viscosity at 40° C (104° F)||ASTM D445||89.8 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100° C (212° F)||ASTM D445||13.82 mm²/s|
|Index viscosity||ASTM D2270||157|
|Freezing point||ASTM D97||-33 ° C / ° F - 27|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||226° C / 438.8 ° F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||7.5 mg KOH/g|
- PAÍS ORIGEN
|* The delivery period is subject to availability of the article. Monday to Friday working|