Brake fluid motul dot4 0.5l motul rbf 660 racing
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Motul RBF 660 Factory Line Brake Fluid DOT 4
Fluid Motul RBF Brake Factory DOT 4 Brake Line is a fully synthetic polyglycol specifically for racing. Suitable for all brake systems (steel, ceramic or carbon brake discs), which are currently produced in racing. It can also be used in conventional brake and hydraulic clutch systems.
Overcomes conventional polyglycolic brake fluids (DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1)
Specifications / Approvals:
Specifications: SAE J 1703, ISO 4925, FMVSS 116 DOT 4
Approvals: FMVSS 116 DOT 4; SAE J1703
- Mixed with all brake fluids DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 based on polyglycol, however, it is not recommended
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 328 ° C compared to other products based on silicone or polyglycolic allows safe braking even under extreme operating conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205 ° C compared to other products based on silicone or polyglycolic allows safe braking even in very humid environments or wet running
- Under running conditions service brakes are thermally very stressed, therefore, Motul RBF must be tested at least 660 after each race 2 and replaced if necessary
- The brake fluid absorbs moisture from the surrounding air. Therefore, the boiling point is reduced. For this reason, Motul RBF 660 is maintained only in constant climatic conditions, carefully sealed in the original container
Not miscible with silicone-based brake fluids (DOT 5), as well as special fluids such as LHM. The liquid can attack the paint of the vehicle.
Dry boiling point: 328 ° C
Wet boiling point: 205 ° C