MOTUL 7100 10W40 4T 4L
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Oil Motul 7100 10W40 4L
Motorcycle cruisers, trails, motorcycle off-road, enduro, trial... equipment engines 4 times with integrated speed or not & bathed in oil or dry clutch boxes, engines designed to use lubricants with low viscosity, that responds to the anti-contaminantes standards Euro 2 to Euro 3, equipped with pos exhaust gas treatment systems: catalysts, air injection into the exhaust... Recommended particularly for SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, YAMAHA, which recommended oil grade SAE 10W-40 for some of their models. Other applications: motorcycle without post catalysts, scooters, quads, mopeds...
- Rules: API SN / SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
- Specifications: JASO MA2 with N ° M033MOT117
- Protection: Ester technology:
- Ester with a low coefficient of traction to reduce the mechanical losses of the interior of the engine and improve performance.
- Synergy of the Ester with anti-wear additives and resistance to shear to ensure the longevity of the gear box gears.
- 100% synthetic lubricant for improving the high temperature resistance of the lubricant film and high engine regimes.
- Reduced phosphorus and sulphur optimized (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) to ensure performance and durability of exhaust catalysts.
- Protection of speed thanks to an innovative additives anti-wear technology: Results of FZG Test the Test FZG = FLS > 14: FZG test (Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getriebebau) assesses the capacity of protection or lubrication anti-wear of fluid between two pine nuts subjected to an attach variable. The lubricant is classified according to its "break under load level" called FLS (bug in loading phase) FLS 1 (very bad result) to FLS 14 (outstanding performance).
- JASO creates its own rule - JASO T903 - for engines 4T motorcycle that involves three levels: JASO MA, MA1, MA2.
- The specification JASO MA2 offers the highest level of friction to ensure a perfect friction of the clutch in three phases of operation: at the start, acceleration and maximum speed.
TIPS FOR USE:
Maintenance intervals: according to the manufacturer recommendations and adapted to their own use. It can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||10W-40|
|Density at 20° C (68° F)||ASTM D1298||0.859|
|Viscosity at 40° C (104° F)||ASTM D445||88.8 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100° C (212° F)||ASTM D445||13.5 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||154|
|Freezing point||ASTM D97||-33 ° C / - 27.4° F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||236° C / 456.8 ° F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||8.4 mg KOH/g|
- PAÍS ORIGEN
|* The delivery period is subject to availability of the article. Monday to Friday working|