Oil motul 300v 15w50 4l
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Oil Motul 300V 15w50 4 liters
Perfect lubricant for competition bikes are fitted with motors 4-stroke high performance with integrated speed or no boxes and clutch bathed in oil or dry clutch, racing or qualifying motors, running at high temperatures, in a wide range of motor rotation regime. Particularly recommended in engines of resistance. Other applications: equipped with catalyst, road bike quads...
- It exceeds the standards.
- Bathed in oil clutches valid according to JASO T903 test performance.
ESTER TECHNOLOGY CORE:
- MOTUL has developed over several decades high-performance base Ester lubricants.
- These esters associated with a selection optimum of other high performance synthetic base oils and coupled to a novel additive package work with perfect synergy forming technology EsTER cORE.
- This technology allows to extract the best performances to the motor without compromising reliability and wear.
- Gain power greater than 1.3% while maintaining the efficiency of bathed clutch. Maximum protection of speed thanks to an innovative additives anti-wear technology: result of FZG Test the Test FZG = FLS > 14. FZG test (Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getriebebau) evaluates the capacity of lubrication and the anti-wear protection of the fluid between two pine nuts subjected to variable load. The lubricant is classified according to its "level of failure under load" called FLS (Failure Load Stage) result from FLS 1 (very bad result) to FLS 14 (outstanding performance).
- The constant in any condition of use oil pressure.
TIPS FOR USE:
- For motor and optimum clutch performance avoid mixing with mineral or synthetic oils.
- Maintenance interval: adapted to their own use.
|Color||Visual||Yellow / green fluorescent|
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||15W-50|
|Density at 20° C (68° F)||ASTM D1298||0.878|
|Viscosity at 40° C (104° F)||ASTM D445||117.4 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100° C (212° F)||ASTM D445||17.0 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||167|
|Freezing point||ASTM D97||-45° C / 49 °|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||238° C / 460.4 ° F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||8.4 mg KOH/g|