ALPINESTARS Tech 7 white
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Boots ALPINESTARS Tech 7 white. The revolutionary Tech 7 incorporates innovative materials and technology in an all-new design that is lighter and more anatomically precise. These CE-certified boots provide increased stability and flexibility thanks to a biomechanical shaft, while offering superior ankle protection. The boot chassis has been developed to offer maximum sensitivity and unbeatable interaction with the motorcycle controls, while the new buckle system leaves a simple and precise closure.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and lower sections of the boot, helping to prevent leg damage by providing progressive relief from torsional forces.
- The protector in the calf area is injected with high performance impact resistant polymer and also incorporates a flexible panel developed by Alpinestars, which gives greater control and precision of movement, greater protection of the heel and Achilles ligament, and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- Wide entry opening for greater comfort and better fit.
- New buckle closure system. Includes high-impact aluminum closure bridges with memory and a fast, simple and precise opening/closing system that offers improved riding performance and safety. Each and every buckle is easily replaceable.
- Internal lining with anti-slip lining in the heel area to hold the foot securely in the boot.
- Chassis developed with ergonomically precise forefoot and toe area slightly lowered for easier access to the gear shift lever and improved rear brake feel and control.
- The TPU shin protector and medial protection are built from a single piece for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically precise shin protector features a dual closure system: it incorporates an internal microfiber flap with Velcro®, while the plate is securely fastened with a precise, adjustable buckle.
- Integration of a renewed outer shell to protect the foot area made of one piece of double injected composite with a resistant co-injected toe protector and integrated steel reinforcement on the sole. The shell is highly abrasion and impact resistant.
- Upper made of a renewed microfiber material, which is flexible and abrasion resistant. This material is reinforced with PU to offer a high level of water resistance, lighter weight and more durability. These materials ensure a good fit, and are simple to hold and clean.
- Redesigned instep and accordion flex zones in the Achilles ligament for maximum comfort, control and support.
- Soft foam reinforcement at the ankles and collar for comfort and improved shock absorption.
- New removable dual compound anatomical footbed; includes EVA foam and Lycra for maximum comfort, support, even weight distribution and heel reinforcement.
- TPU medial panel on the side of the boot is reinforced with a rubber insert and developed to offer great motorcycle grip and impact protection.
- These boots are CE certified.
- High boot area with microfiber finish to prevent excessive water and/or dirt from entering the boot.
- New dual compound sole seamlessly integrated into the structure of the base of the foot, offering unusual durability, grip and feel. The sole can be replaced completely or partially.
- Man / Unisex
- Enduro / motocross boots