Alpinestars supertech black
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Gloves Alpinestars Supertech black
The most technically advanced performance racing glove forged in the highest echelons of professional racing, the Supertech Glove incorporates groundbreaking construction methods and material technologies. Featuring the extensive use of premium kangaroo leather for superior levels of comfort and durability, the Supertech incorporates advanced pre-articulated finger fourchette technology with raised stitching seams to offer unparalleled dexterity and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
Every component on the CE certified Level 2 Supertech is meticulously engineered for precision and performance, with class-leading material reinforcements such as Alpinestars’ ARSHIELD aramid fiber and a heat-resistant Carbon X membrane, as well as advanced Dynamic Friction Shield protection this glove is primed for track and performance riding.
- Revolutionary development step for Moto GP proven glove
- Constructed from supple and strong full-grain kangaroo and cow leather for superior performance
- Pre-shaped leather on finger and thumb for superior feel
- Localized perforations on backhand and fourchettes keep the hands cool
- Ergonomic engineered Keprotech reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation
- Injected TPU finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomically shaped TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro closure for security.
- Stretch leather accordion insert on extended thumb zone and fingers for superior fit and flexibility
- Lateral leather accordion insert gives greater range of movement to backhand area
- Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
- Internal little finger lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
- Printed logos
- Man / Unisex