Alpinestars corozal drystar
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Gloves Alpinestars Corozal Drystar
The Corozal is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® performance membrane for excellent wet weather protection. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
- Alpinestars drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
- Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection.
- Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Visor wiper on the thumb.
- Man / Unisex