* Sponsor images and black screen not included.
AGV has developed the new Pista GP RR helmet, developed by and for MotoGP riders, but within everyone's reach. This model of the Italian brand has the FIM homologation, with the maximum certification in security and protection for the pilots. It is made of 100% carbon fiber. Its design is completely thought for the interference with the monkey is minimum and the adjustment to the perfect head, in addition, it has an optimal ventilation system with rear spoiler.
- External dome made of 100% carbon.
- EPS interior and compact and lightweight structure.
- Its design has been meticulously developed to minimize rotational accelerations as much as possible and it has been granted FIM Approval. Its entire structure has been designed to offer the best protection: interior profile that retains all impact energy and rear line that avoids the interference of the overall to the maximum.
- IVS ventilation system: 5 front inputs and 2 rear outputs .
- Metal Ventilation .
- The rear spoiler has been faithfully tested in the wind tunnel, offering one of the most efficient aerodynamics on the market and designed to achieve hull stabilization while driving at high speed.
- Interior designed with a 360Âº adaptation system. It offers a perfect, comfortable and stable fit, without exerting any pressure on the head. The whole interior can be dismantled and washed without any problem.
- It has an emergency extraction system.
- Hydration system designed by MotoGP professionals.
- Screen with anti-scratch system with optical class 1, this way it is possible to offer a vertical vision of 85Âº and a horizontal vision of 190Âº.
- Includes Pinlock MaxVision 120 and brackets + tear off kit.
- Patented VLS locking system that prevents accidental opening at all costs.
- Quick and tool-free screen change thanks to the renewed mechanism.
- Double titanium buckle closure system.