Agv city fluid kew
Lifetime warranty on zippers, velcros, hook buttons and seams.
Free shipping worldwide (check conditions).
Our experts will help you choose the best product for you. Ask us!
Dripping with attitude, the city-ready, fashion-forward Fluid features a distinctive disc on each side, the left of which operates the main face shield, which extends below the chin, while an integrated, tinted visor can be dropped down for sunny conditions. Three adjustable front vents incorporated into the shell ensure ample ventilation.
Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with with 3-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 3 front vents hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor. All the air vents are adjustable.
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with a separated embracing neck roll. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor is designed to protect the face to below the level of the chin. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. The sun visor is available in 2 different sizes depending on size.
- Sun Visor Control mechanism for operating sun visor; the visor is operated by turning the plate on the left side of the helmet.
- Micrometric retention system
- Ready for Share communication system
- ECE 22.05
- Integrated solar visor